23 Jun 2010

1 Week

It's been a week since the first outfit posted on my blog. I'm very happy to see that my blog is visited so thank you to all of those who pass by. 
For today I've prepared: an outfit, a few sketches and an outfit worn by me ^^ 
Let`s get started with our daily program (:
  1. Alexander McQueenAs seen on the runway. Alexander McQueen makes the classic patent pump his own by the inclusion of a heart-shaped peep-toe. 
  2. Day Birger et MikkelsenAntique-rose silk top with gathered empire waist and button fastenings on the front. DAY Birger et Mikkelsen top has self-ties at the sides of the empire waist, cap sleeves, pleats from the neckline and simply slips on.
  3. Elizabeth and JamesPerfect day-to-night dressing with Elizabeth and James'multicolored paint splatter-print silk-georgette mini skirt. Sharpen the soft fabric folds with a form-fitting tank and add your highest heels to take the look out after dark. 
  4. Accessorize clutch
  5. Pippa SmallPippa Small's 18-karat yellow gold necklace is sprayed with a medley of multicolored artfully set stones. Wear this piece to decorate your neckline with light-reflecting luxe.
  6. Roberto Cavalli fuses feminine with fierce to create this baby-pink lacquered resin rose ring encircled with a Swarovski crystal-studded serpent.




COMING SOON




Thursday --> Like a Fairy
Friday --> Menswear

Sexy Saturday --> Beach wear II


Now, one of my outfits ^^ 

  1. Yellow printed top with bare back.
  2. Vintage skirt high waist and side pockets.
  3. Glossy black sandals with straps crossed on foot, heel measuring approximately 12 cm.
  4. White clutch with gold chain.
  5. Vintage accessories ( necklace with amethyst and a peony)
As you can see, none of my clothes are not made by designers, but because we do not have clothes from major fashion houses doesn't mean we can create beautiful outfits which can inspire others.  So don't think an outfit is not special if it doesn't contain at least one item created by a designer. Any clothing worn with joy and love makes the outfit great! I hope you like my outfit and I hope you will leave aside fear and you will create outfits on your taste not of others. *hugs*


Sketches

G L A C I A T I O N

S Y M P H O N Y


R A D I O A C T I V E

Thank you all !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment