16 Jun 2010

Turquoise Bird

Ok, so I love turquoise! I started with this amazing Miu Miu platforms, which drew my attention immediately. I think turquoise is the perfect summer color, is fresh but also stylish.

So I think this outfit will go quite well! (:


1. Miu Miu caged turquoise suede platform high heel sandals. A colorful strappy way to get around this summer.
2. Diane Von Furstenberg Floral print silk dress with detailed waist. A new look at florals for the city with DVF flair.
3. Miu Miu Taupe glazed-leather matelasse clutch. It works well with everything.
4. Gabriele Frantzen Brass toned multi chain necklace with colorful stone detailing. This piece is very bold and will work well for evening.
5. Tom Binns green and blue toned sparkling gems foral cuff. This cuff has a delicate styling that will add a very sophisticated touch to your outfit.


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment