16 Jun 2010

Why fashion? Why DEA?

Hi guys !

Hi guys! Well, you may wonder why FASHION and especially for DEA?
First things first: 
  1. FASHION, occupy an important role in our lives, although I am not proud of it, we judge people by appearance (most of us), so I think it's a starting point to a relationship regardless of its type .
  2. DEA, well, Deea, comes from Andreea (my name) but with one "e" in Latin means goddess.Drawing especially dresses, I always imagined a woman as a goddess. Dresses highlight femininity, beauty, which is why I chose the word DEA. 
So Goddesses, fashion is for you all!
Now let's get the serious stuff! I thought it would be interesting to have an outfit of the day, maybe some of my outfits, a sketch or a picture per day. Can we talk about fashion, what's in and what's out, what labels you like, etc..
I decided to start from this morning, see you in the next post (:


3 comments:

  1. hey cutie ;) welcome to blogging world. if you need any help please ask me :)
    My blog needs your opinions :)

    http://lovers-shore.blogspot.com

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. niceeeeeeeeee :)....:-D

    ReplyDelete