15 Jun 2010

Hi blog-lovers ^^

Hi everyone! I am so glad I finally managed to make time for creating my blog. I watch some amazing blogs, but until this morning I never seriously considered starting one. One reason is lack of time and the other is  deviantART (where I spend several hours a day) but driven by curiosity and desire for expression, I took courage and started!I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Andreea Maria Ionasc live in a small town (actually very little) but that does not stop me to be who I want to be, to dream or to learn things. I am born on January 26, 1993 and since then I think I was predestined to art (if I may say so).

  • I am interested in: Drawing, Fashion, Photography, Mitology, China, Love, Nature, Religion, Bunnies, Psychology, ECO-crops;
  • Favourite movie: Pride & Prejudice, The Notebook, destiny Fabuleux d'Amelie, The Post, The Thorn Birds;
  • Favourite band or musician: OceanLab, The Marker, Secret Garden, The Fine Frenzy, Alexandrina Hristov, Paramore, Rosi Golan, The Fray, Natasha Bedingfield;
  • Favourite poet or writer: Mihai Eminescu, Jane Austen, John Minulescu, Nichita Stanescu, Mircea Cartarescu, Friedrich Nietzsche;

I chose to write in this way because for many it is easier to realize what kind of person I am... So this was my first post. In the next posts you will find many fashion sketches, pictures, things related to fashion, blogs that I read and more. I hope I have made you curious
And so begins my blog.
See you tomorow ^^

1 comment: